We feature the Haus Resurfacing System, the finest, most accurate way to return your ball back to its original specifications. After just 30 or 40 games on wood or synthetic lanes, balls lose consistent cover reaction. Regular Resurfacing with the Haus Resurfacing System can:
IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER'S GAMES
Bowling consistency throughout the seasons requires consistent cover reaction. Regular resurfacing with the Haus Resurfacing System can help achieve that crucial consistency.
LENGTHEN YOUR CUSTOMERS' BALL'S LIVES
By resurfacing balls every 30-40 games with the Haus Resurfacing System, minimal ball surface is removed, avoiding the need to remove deep track and drop areas, and extending the length of time your ball meets USBC Specifications.
ASSURANCE OF RESURFACING CONSISTENCY
The Haus Resurfacing System provides consistent, accurate results - time after time. Unlike manually resurfaced balls, our automated system maintains and returns balls back tooriginal manufacturer's specifications or better. Operator error is virtually eliminated! The entire ball surface is refinished -- not just the drop and track area.
· continuous random motion of the ball does the work for you
· oscillator on one motor to assure random motion
· assures you of a virtually hands-free operation
· resurfaced ball will be round to manufacturer’s specs or better
· will not “oblong” drilled holes
· will smooth router-trimmed plug holes
· refinishing achieved with interchangeable grits for the wheels
· built to last with superior quality materials and workmanship
· water pump system wired to timer flushes residue
· no cleanup required for the work area and operator
· works on any table top
· fits into a small work area